Whether you are selling or buying a house or, like the majority of our clients, doing both at the same time, the conveyancing solicitors at Pannone will make the entire process as stress free and easy as possible.
The laws surrounding the buying and selling of residential property in the UK are extremely complex, thus it is a good idea to contact a solicitor or conveyancer as early in the process as possible.
What is conveyancing?
Conveyancing is a legal term which describes the process of transferring property from a buyer to a seller, and vice versa. Because conveyancing is such a complicated process, a licensed conveyancer, legal executive or residential property solicitor will typically be employed to oversee the process.
What will Pannone's conveyancing solicitors do for you?
- ensure you are fully aware of the process you will be undertaking, along with any risks involved
- carry out the necessary searches against the property
- go through survey reports
- check the title and explain the conditions of the mortgage offer
- assign a dedicated conveyancing executive to you who will, together with their team, see your transaction through to completion
Above all else, we pride ourselves on our level of communication with you and with all parties in your chain. We will ensure the conveyancing process is handled quickly and efficiently, allowing you to move in to your new home as soon as possible.
To arrange a discussion with a conveyancing solicitor click here or call us on 0800 840 4929. We are available to take your call twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.
0800 840 4929
105, 555, 556, 557, 559, 560, 561, 562Weight:9
105, 555, 556, 557, 559, 560, 561, 562Weight:8
105, 555, 556, 557, 559, 560, 561, 562Weight:7
114, 105, 555, 556, 557, 559, 560, 561, 562Weight:5
105, 555, 556, 557, 559, 560, 561, 562Weight:3