Whether you are buying or selling a house, we are here to make sure your sale or purchase reaches a successful conclusion.
We will steer you around the common pitfalls and provide guidance at all stages. Our team of conveyancing and residential property solicitors appreciate that the sale and purchase process is an equation including the law, property and finance and is most importantly about people. We will gain an understanding of what you want and identify the issues that may be relevant when examining the legal aspects of the transaction.
We know the importance of pricing and we offer a range of services tailored to your budget.
We will offer you
- clear communication from start to finish, however you prefer - in person, by phone or via email. We will adapt to your needs and requirements
- highly skilled professionals who specialise just in residential conveyancing, acting for clients across England and Wales
- a bespoke, personalised and partner led service
- one point of contact through the conveyancing process
- transparent pricing and no hidden costs
- specialist conveyancing solicitors
Our team offer advice on:
- leasehold property
- joint ownership/transfer of ownership
- residential and mixed use development
- landlord and tenant – including leasehold extension and enfranchisement
Conveyancing and residential property solicitors
To arrange a discussion with a conveyancing and residential property solicitor contact us on 0800 840 4929. We are available to take your call twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.
Call us free on:
0800 0384 384