Adult Head Injury Compensation
Adult Head Injury Compensation
Adult head injury compensation claims solicitors
Have you suffered a head injury as an adult that was not your fault? If so, you may be eligible to make an adult head injury compensation claim.
The personal injury solicitors at Pannone are experienced in all aspects of head injury claims, and therefore understand that an acquired brain injury or head injury can have a devastating effect on all aspects of your day-to-day life, including relationships, work and family.
Our solicitors will help you claim the financial head injury compensation you deserve, helping you cover loss of earnings and the cost of rehabilitation treatments. We will also endeavour to seek brain injury rehabilitation advice from a relevant specialist to aid your recovery.
Making a head injury claim
To make an adult head injury claim, or simply to speak to an experienced head injury solicitor, contact Pannone on 0800 0384 384.
Making a head injury claim with Pannone
Pannone represent clients in head injury compensation cases nationwide, and are “consistently accredited as the strongest Personal Injury team in the North West” - Chambers Guide to the Legal Profession.
Should you decide to pursue a claim for compensation with Pannone, we will:
- provide a free, no obligation initial interview to assess your claim
- help you pursue your claim at no cost to you, by accepting your claim on a 'no win, no fee' basis
- travel to meet you at home or in hospital
- guide you through the legal process and investigate fault for your accident, which may involve support through the criminal system if the police or Health and Safety Executive bring a prosecution
- liaise with your doctors and rehabilitation team
- engage our own experienced and specialist medical and non-medical experts to assess your needs
- work with brain injury case managers to ensure appropriate help and support is available
- work closely with our Court of Protection team. Our Court of Protection experts provide advice and assistance on the protection and management of the financial affairs of people who have suffered brain and head injuries
Financial head injury compensation
As your case progresses our specialist brain injury lawyers will work to obtain interim payments, assisting you with your day-to-day expenses. Interim payments can also ensure you have appropriate accommodation when you are released from rehabilitation, suitable transport, care and equipment whilst your long term needs are assessed.
As a full-service law firm, we will also be able to provide you with help and guidance with other problems you may be experiencing following a head injury, for example welfare benefits issues, employment advice, wills and trusts, investments and disability discrimination.
Our brain injury lawyers will explore with you whether you would benefit from a lump sum compensation payment or periodical payments of an annual sum of money capable of covering your care and other needs. We will also seek specialist financial advice for you to ensure your settlement is viable in the long term.
We work closely with the charity Headway, and are members of its Brain Injury Association Personal Injury Solicitors list. The charity provides information, support and guidance for those affected by head and brain injuries and their families. We would strongly recommend you contact Headway to find out how they can help you.
Head injury solicitors
For a free 'no obligation' discussion with a solicitor that specialises in head injury claims, please contact our solicitors on 0800 0384 384. We are available to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.