- Medical negligence claims and compensation
- Accident & Emergency claims
- Amputation claims
- Birth injuries
- Brain injuries
- Cancer claims
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cosmetic surgery
- Eye treatment claims
- GP claims
- Inquests and fatal claims
- Meningitis claims
- Orthopaedic claims
- Pregnancy and maternal injury claims
- Spinal injuries
- Sports injuries
- Surgery claims
- Treatment dispute claims
- What others say about us
- What our clients say about us
- Useful links
What is medical or clinical negligence?
All medical professionals have a duty of care to you as a patient. Medical negligence occurs if there has been a failure to meet this duty and you have suffered as a result, whether by:
- a delay in diagnosis
- incorrect treatment
- a delay in treatment
- injury or death from treatment.
We can help you do that – here’s how we’ve helped others:
You should speak to us because:
- we recovered more than £60 million in compensation last year
- we consistently rank among the top clinical negligence solicitors by the best independent guides (Chambers UK, Legal 500)
- we are 100% committed to you, compassionate and approachable
- we provide a first class, nationwide legal service
- we can help with funding, including no win no fee cases.
‘Pannone continues to stand as the leading light in the region, receiving universal praise from clients and peers alike. The unusually large size of the team gives it the ability to handle both difficult and large-scale work’
Chambers UK, 2013
But our service goes beyond just legal advice – we will help you cope with the situation as a whole, which is important at a time when your health should be your main priority.
‘The best ever experienced; we now view Pannone as our lifetime family solicitors’
Julie Johnson, Bacup.
No case is too unusual – even if you’re not sure if you have a case for a medical negligence please do get in touch. We can offer you free, expert advice on whether we think you can claim compensation.
You might be concerned about the cost of pursuing your claim but, if we think you have a case, we will find a way of helping you.
0800 840 4929
Meet the Team