- Cartel Defence and Illegal Price Fixing
- Corporate Manslaughter
- Criminal Investigations and Prosecutions
- Crisis Response and Reputation Management
- Financial Crime: Compliance Advisory
- FCA: Compliance and Advisory
- FCA: Investigations & Enforcement
- FCA: Skilled Persons Reports
- Health, Safety and Environment
- Professional Regulation and Disciplinary
- Internal Investigations and Risk Management
- Restraint, Confiscation and Asset Recovery
- Regulatory Investigations
- Trading Standards
- Useful Links
- What Our Clients Say About Us
- What Others Say About Us
Regulatory investigations and corporate crime
Businesses face increasingly intense scrutiny from regulators and prosecutors which are aggressively pursuing those suspected of financial crime and regulatory breaches. Our experts can advise you at every stage of the business risk cycle.
From implementing robust compliance systems and conducting internal audits to successfully defending complex criminal and regulatory investigations, our specialists provide proactive advice on fraud, bribery and corruption, market abuse and competition and enforcement.
We understand the stakes are high and the financial and reputational damage a criminal or regulatory investigation can have on a business.
By taking swift and decisive action we will proactively advance your case. From helping you manage an initial intervention, including challenging warrants and asset confiscation, we will guide you through the complex legal minefield and fight your case every step of the way to get the best outcome for you.
After more than 20 years defending companies, directors, senior personnel and high-profile individuals, we know the regulators and their mindset. This gives us the strategic advantage. We are not afraid to challenge their demands.
Compliance and internal investigations
If you suspect serious internal misconduct, our internal investigations team will quickly identify any issues and advise on the best way of dealing with regulators. Our efforts have helped many businesses and directors avoid prosecution and prevented the forced closure of their company.
We also offer bespoke training in all areas of financial compliance, corporate governance, and dawn raids and document management.
Our regulatory investigations and criminal defence lawyers are recognised nationally and internationally as leaders in their field.
Our expertise in regulatory investigation and corporate crime includes:
- regulatory investigations and enforcement
- criminal investigations and prosecutions
- cartel defence and illegal price fixing
- HMRC tax and accounting fraud investigations
- FSA investigations and enforcement
- bribery and corruption, anti-money laundering and sanctions compliance advisory
- crisis response and reputation management
- restraint, confiscation and asset recovery
- professional regulation and disciplinary
- internal investigations and risk management
- corporate manslaughter
- health and safety, and environmental
- trading standards
To arrange a discussion with a regulatory investigations solicitor or corporate crime solicitor click here or call us on 0800 840 4929.