Our e-commerce solicitors are at the forefront of this rapidly transforming sector and can help you develop your online business strategy and successfully navigate you through the minefield of e-commerce regulations related to trading goods and services on the web.
From helping you understand website design issues and drawing up on-line trading terms and conditions to advising on website hosting and maintenance contracts and undertaking audits, we will give you proactive, commercial and cost effective advice at every stage of your business lifecycle.
We understand the potential pitfalls of trading on-line and keep up-to-date with technological innovations as well as the legal aspects of e-commerce regulation compliance, e-marketing and use of personal data and can help ensure your business maximises its potential in the e-commerce arena.
Our expert e-commerce solicitors have experience of dealing with:
- website terms and conditions
- privacy policies
- website user agreements
- website design agreements
- website hosting agreements
- website linking agreements
- domain name acquisitions / assignments
- website audits
- compliance with consumer protection legislation
- compliance with e-commerce legislation
- domain name disputes, including wipo and nominet complaints
- online defamation claims
- data protection and privacy regulations compliance
To arrange a discussion with an e-commerce solicitor click here or call us on 0800 840 4929.
0800 840 4929