- Agency Services
- Banking Litigation
- Claims Against Financial Advisors
- Cohabitee Property Disputes
- Commercial Agency Disputes
- Commercial Fraud
- Contract Disputes
- Corporate Claims
- Estate Disputes
- Franchise Disputes
- Funding Options for Litigation
- Insurance Disputes
- International Disputes
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- IT and Software Disputes
- Judicial Review
- Partnership & LLP Disputes
- Product Liability
- Professional Negligence
- Public Sector & Procurement
- Real Estate Litigation
- Restrictive Covenants
- Search Order & Supervising Solicitors
- Shareholder Disputes
- Tax Disputes
- Third Party Funding
- Case Studies
- What Our Clients Say About Us
- What Others Say About Us
- Useful Links
“Nicky Marchant does a brilliant job for me. She is on the ball and always comes straight back to me if I have any queries.”
Helen Koerner Head of Legal, BASF PLC.
The Dispute Resolution team at Pannone has a wealth of expertise in advising companies and individuals on all aspects of contractual issues and contract disputes.
We are commercially minded and aim to resolve your contract dispute quickly and effectively having got to know you and your business objectives. We deal with disputes relating to all types of commercial contracts including issues relating to: agency and distribution; payment and financial obligations and sale, delivery and hire of goods.
We are well equipped to deal with large and complex contract disputes as well as day to day issues which arise in our clients' businesses. We take prompt and robust action through the courts where needed and approach all disputes with the same focus on resolving the issues to our clients' benefit and in the most cost effective way possible. We have particular expertise in dealing with all kinds of emergency injunctive relief.
We recognise that court action will not always be appropriate and all the solicitors in our team will strive wherever possible to assist clients in resolving disputes without the need for litigation. We have extensive experience of all types of alternative dispute resolution including arbitration and mediation.
Our clients range from high net worth individuals and entrepreneurs to limited companies, public bodies and plcs.
The team has a wealth of experience in dispute resolution and commercial litigation which includes:
- acting for the subsidiary of a substantial publishing company defending a claim brought by 73 individual claimants. After a ten day trial, seven test claims were dismissed and the remaining claimants discontinued their actions against our client. The decision also established an important principle of contract law
- acting for a major North West telecommunications company in proceedings brought by it against individuals who had perpetrated substantial and complex mobile phone fraud against it and others. We successfully obtained freezing injunctions and recovered substantial sums on behalf of our client
- acting for one of the UK's largest distributors of IT equipment in a successful of breach of contract action in the Court of Appeal
- acting for a European distributor in relation to an arbitration against the manufacturer, a Japanese based multi-national. The arbitration involved complex arguments of incorporation of industry terms and contractual issues relating to set-off and counterclaim
- acting successfully for a North West passenger transport executive in a substantial arbitration relating to the interpretation and effect of a private Act of Parliament, in connection with a compulsory purchase order
- acting for the defendant in a leading case in the area of privilege against self-incrimination. We represented the defendant at first instance and in the Court of Appeal
- successfully acting for an NHS dentist in a claim for breach of contract against his Primary Care Trust (PCT). This was the first breach of contract claim in relation to dental services to be determined in the High Court. Importantly, it addresses fundamental principles concerning dental contracts including dispute resolution, remuneration, entire agreement clauses and entitlement to payment
To arrange an appointment with a solicitor in our Dispute Resolution team, please fill out our enquiry form or call us on 0800 840 4929.
0800 840 4929