- Claims Against Directors
- Company Voluntary Arrangements
- Creditors and Insolvency
- Directors' Disqualification
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements
- Landlords and Insolvency
- Recession Advice
- Restructure & Refinancing
- What Clients Say About Us
- Corporate Recovery Deals
- Useful Links
Whether you are a director turning around a struggling business or a creditor seeking a return from a failed company, our corporate recovery and insolvency solicitors will identify and execute the best solution for you.
Our Corporate Recovery team understand the uncertainty and pressures you face when you or your company are in financial distress. We will work with you, discuss your options and objectives and develop a strategy to resolve the problem as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Our emphasis is on rescue, recovery and renewal. Whether through restructuring or using the one of the formal insolvency processes we will negotiate hard and help you try to save your business. Our team also advise administrators, receivers, liquidators and insolvency practitioners to help ensure the smooth disposal of assets and minimise job losses and disruption to businesses that are going through the insolvency process.
We offer a personal and partner-led service and our experts advise on all formal and informal insolvency procedures including:
- company voluntary arrangements (CVAs)
- restructuring and refinancing
- creditors’ rights on insolvency
- claims against directors
- directors’ disqualification
- landlords’ rights on insolvency
- individual voluntary arrangements.
Corporate recovery solicitors
To arrange a discussion with a corporate recovery solicitor click here or call us on 0800 840 4929.