- Advising Urban Splash Group on the acquisition development and estate management of various mixed use developments, including the multi-phase Park Hill scheme in Sheffield (one of the largest listed buildings in Europe involving complex development and public sector funding agreements).
- Advising a client developer on the acquisition, development and disposal of a sports facility for retail development including the relocation of the club to a new facility.
- Advising a consortium of landowners on the sale and subsequent monitoring of the remediation of a complex riverside site including the relocation of one of the landowner's businesses to new premises.
- Advising on two major property refinancing transactions for well known developers which were together worth in the region of £210m.
- Acting for Santander Real Estate on numerous property funding transactions including the development of a luxury hotel, the development of student accommodation and the acquisition of investments portfolios.
- Advising Lancashire County Developments in all estate management matters at the 238 acre Lancashire Business Park and Whitecross Business Park.
- Advising Wrather & Co LLP on the £multi-million acquisition and subsequent estate management of the 85,000 sq ft Arkwright House (a significant multi-let city centre scheme in Manchester).
- Acting for Manchester Science Park in various transactions including the set up, letting and sale of Reynolds House, Manchester Technopark, a multi-occupied high tech building developed by a joint venture with a major local developer.
- Acting for well known high street retailers and restaurants such as Schuh Limited, Ethel Austin, Red Chilli, and Helen's Cuisine.
- Advising on estate management on a portfolio of industrial sites for Piccadilly Gateways and Milliken Industries Limited.
- Advising a government agency on compulsory purchase law for the acquisition of land for major infrastructure projects.
- Acting on behalf of a local Council in respect of significant applications for the designation of land as village greens.
To arrange a discussion with a real estate solicitor contact us on 0800 840 4929.
Call us free on:
0800 0384 384