- Construction, Engineering and Projects
- Creative, Digital and Media Industries
- Life Sciences
- Social Housing
- Transport and Infrastructure
The Planning team has wide experience advising on:
- Housing Allocations in the Local Development Plan
- the preparation of Planning Applications
- Section 106 Planning Agreements for Affordable Housing
- Planning Appeals, Challenges and Judicial Review.
The team can also advise on infrastructure agreements and all aspects of compulsory purchase law.
In addition, the team has longstanding experience on acting for private and public sector clients on objecting to Village Green Applications which have been made to frustrate development of land.
To arrange a discussion with a member of our Social Housing team click here or call us on 0800 840 4929.
0800 840 4929