Darren is a Litigation Executive in the Travel Litigation team, specialising in travel and holiday law claims.
Darren joined the Pannone travel team in 2010 following a successful career spanning 14 years working in the travel industry. The majority of Darren’s experience was gained in the in-house legal department of one of the UK’s largest tour operators, which now gives him an advantage working in the claimant field.
Darren specialises in handling personal injury and illness claims involving the Package Travel, Package Holiday and Package Tours Regulations 1992, Montreal Convention (carriage by air) and Athens Convention (carriage by sea).
Darren is a member of TATLA (Travel and Tourism Lawyers’ Association).
Darren has recently achieved the following for his clients:
- £5,000.00 settlement for a man who cut his foot on a broken poolside tile
- £8,000.00 settlement for a lady who suffered a back and shoulder injury during the emergency evacuation of an aircraft
- £15,000.00 settlement for a lady who slipped during a flight and suffered a back and elbow injury
- £6,600.00 settlement for two people who suffered food-poisoning whilst on holiday in Egypt
- £4,000.00 for a child who was scalded by hot water from a kettle whilst on a ski holiday with her parents.
Darren always strives to do the best for clients. This is reflected in the feedback received on conclusion of his clients claims. Comments include:
“Can’t think of anything which needs improving”
“Make sure all your staff are as good as Darren Dyke”
“You did exactly what you said you would”
“A special mention to Darren Dyke who dealt with my claim throughout”
Call us free on:
0800 840 4929